Want to remember passwords in Microsoft Edge browser? How to View Your Password Saved in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10, have you saved your password for Facebook, Gmail, Twitter and other email clients or any other website while logging in using Microsoft Edge? In this guide, I’ll show you how you can remember passwords in Microsoft Edge browser.
Microsoft Edge is the new browser and many of the one things, which was introduced by Microsoft in Windows 10 to the users.
The browser works perfectly fine and doesn’t consume too much of memory unlike some of the most modern browsers; that may be because it doesn’t offer all the features provided by other browsers including plugin support as of now.
When you visit any web page or website, which requires password or credentials, Microsoft Edge prompts to you to save the password with a message stating “Would like to save your password for Facebook.” If you click on Yes, the password will be saved and stored on your PC, and you can log in to that website again without requiring to enter the password and username all again and can remember passwords in Microsoft Edge.
If Microsoft Edge browser does not ask you to save your password while logging in, you might have turned off the “Offer to save password” feature in the settings.
Remember Passwords In Microsoft Edge
When you visit a website that requires you to sign in, Microsoft Edge will ask if you want your username and password remembered. The next time you visit the site, Microsoft Edge will finish filling in your account info. Password saving is on by default, but here’s how to turn it On or Off:
- In the Microsoft Edge browser select the three dots (…) which is situated on the top right of the browser, then go to Settings >> View advanced settings.
- In View advanced settings, Under privacy and services, you will see an option “Offer to save passwords” turn that On if you want to remember passwords in Microsoft Edge Or Turn it Off if you do not want to remember passwords in Microsoft Edge browser.
- You can also manage your passwords by clicking on “Manage my saved passwords” which is situated just below to Offer to save passwords.
Clear Passwords In Microsoft Edge
If you want to clear the passwords history in Microsoft edge browser you can do as below:
- Open Microsoft Edge browser, select the three dots (…) on the upper right of the browser then go to Settings >> select “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” then choose passwords.
In this way, you can clear browsing data from the Microsoft Edge and clear passwords in Microsoft Edge.
How To View Saved Passwords In Microsoft Edge Windows 10
To view passwords in Microsoft Edge Windows 10 find the below steps:
- First open “Control Panel” on your Pc, Click on “User Accounts“, Click on “Credential Manager” and then Select “Web Credential Tab“.
- Second, Under web credential you will see the URLs of the website which you saved your passwords, Click on the small arrow just beside the URL to expand the URL and the password which belongs to that website.
- Third, to view your saved passwords in Microsoft edge, just click on the “Show” link just beside the Passwords.
- Fourth, when you click on the “Show” link, you will be prompted to enter the current user account password for your PC to verify the ownership. Enter your password and click on OK. This is required to prevent unauthorized users from viewing password saved on your PC.
- Now, when you have done all these above steps will be able to view saved passwords in Microsoft edge with the website which it belongs.
This is how you remember passwords in Microsoft Edge, Hope this guide on how to remember passwords in Microsoft Edge browser solved your problem. Please share it with your friends. If any doubt, please feel free to comment below for further help.
- recordar las contraseñas en microsoft edge
- mémoriser les mots de passe dans microsoft edge
- memorizzare le password in microsoft edge
- запоминание паролей в microsoft edge
- komma ihåg lösenord i microsoft edge