How to use system restore Windows 10, Microsoft Operating System – Windows 10 is out for you & us. Millions of people have already downloaded and installed this latest offering from Microsoft Corp, Some of you might be facing the problem of how to do a system restore Windows 10, as we always recommend that always be on safe side and take the backups with an interval of time. In my case, I have done system restore windows 10 using system restore point.
System restore point is a built-in tool in Windows 10. However, it helps you to restore Windows 10 to earlier working condition, in case something goes wrong. For instance, assume if you downloaded and installed some third-party software and resulted in system failure or unstable system, in such case, your restore point Windows 10 will help you which you have created before.
NOTE: Windows 10 creates system restore point automatically when you install or uninstall some applications to windows, as being in safe side one must consider to create system restore point on it own, which will give you the better results.
How To Use System Restore Windows 10
Follow these steps to restore Windows 10 to the previous configuration,
- Firstly, type “System” in Cortana search box, a Window will pop-up that will show “System Contol Panel” click on it.
- Under “System” click on the “System Protection.”
- Under “System Protection” click on the “System Restore” button.
- Under “System Restore” window “Choose a different restore point” and then click “Next“
- Now, select the system restore point you want to from those in the list then click “Next“
- Confirm the system restore point you want to use and click “Finish“
- Once the system restore Windows 10 started a dialogue will pop-up “System restore cannot be interrupted, Do you want to continue? Click on “Yes” but make sure that any other program is not running on your computer at that point.
- System restore will now begin reverting Windows 10 to its previous configuration; you will see a Window that shows “Preparing to restore your system“
- When Windows 10 completely shut-down you will see a screen quoting “Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being restored“
- After that, various messages will pop-up please be patient this overall process will take at least 10 minutes to complete.
NOTE: Do not turn off or restart your computer during the time of system restore Windows 10 process.
- Sign-in to Windows 10 OS, on the desktop, you will see a small system restore windows showing “System restore completed successfully” click on “Close” button.
So, this is how to use system restore Windows 10 with the help of system restore point Windows 10.
Hope this article surely solved your problem of how to use system restore Windows 10 by making system restore point Windows 10. In this easy to understand guide, I have listed most possible and practical way to solve your problem. Please share with your friends and family to help them out with the problem of system restore Windows 10. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest.
- system restore in windows 10 screenshots
- system restore in windows 10 safe mode
- safe mode in windows 10
- windows 10 system restore not working
- windows 10 recovery point
- system restore windows 10 command prompt
- system restore point